The Rising Demand Of Automatic Palletizer in the Global Market
A report conducted by the Market Research Intellect shows that the global palletizer and depalletizer market is highly fragmented and has a considerable potential to grow. In 2019 the global share of the palletizer market was estimated for USD 2.37 billion and, by the year 2025, it is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion. The growth for the forecasted period is estimated to accelerate at 5.34% CAGR. The switch from manual to automatic machinery is one of the impacts of COVID-19 on the industrial sector. The main reason for this substantial growth is the increased safety and flexibility concerns of a workplace highlighted by the organizations.
The fast-growing industrial sector and shift to automation across multiple industries are creating a huge opportunity segment for automatic palletizer and depalletizer vendors. However, to gain maximum benefit from the prevailing opportunity, vendors should work with segments that are fast-growing while sustaining their operations in slow-growing segments.
Automatic or robotic palletizers help businesses in automating their processes in facilities such as warehouse, manufacturing line, etc. As per the requirements of a task or job, palletizer or depalletizer can be used in combination with different technologies to speed up the manufacturing or assembling. The purpose of an automatic palletizer is to load goods and products on a pallet and also functions to depalletize or unloading of the stack. It helps in lowering the operational costs and increase productivity for industries that rely on manual methods for tasks that are repetitive.
Key Market Consumption Trends
- The major contributor to the increased market share of palletizers is the food and beverage industry. Despite increased competition and government regulations, the demand for palletizing robots is increasing and is considered to be a success factor in the food and beverage sector.
- In comparison to other machinery options used for packaging, businesses prefer palletizers mostly due to factors such as low cost, high output, and small footprint. The use of palletizer at the last phase of the packaging line is essential for other industries as well including chemical, personal care, and pharma.
- Generally, in industries, there is a space limitation that can be covered with a centralized palletizing. This results in improving work quality, a safe and secure system, and a positive impact on the cost of goods sold.
- In 2018, The Association for Packaging and Processing (PMMI), discovered that 48% of dairy product manufacturers stipulated the need for advanced processing machinery. In another report concluded by PMMI, it was found that 2 out of 3 dairy manufacturers either have a palletizing facility or they are willing to install in the near future.
- Due to the pandemic, it is recorded that manufacturers, especially in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, are now facing huge pressure from the industry to fasten their production lines. Hence, the demand for automatic palletizer and depalletizer is expected to rise in the forecasted period.
The highly competitive and fragmented nature of the palletizer market is attracting new players towards automation and the trend will rise to capture higher market share in post-COVID-19 era.
Learn more about EasyPalletizer by clicking here.
For more updates follow our LinkedIn page.
No articles were found.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Contact us for more