The first step towards full robotic automation
ProFeeder Light from EasyRobotics is a mobile and compact modular robot cell that can be easily moved around the production site by the use of a pallet truck and placed next to a long range processing machines.
The solution is the first step in the ProFeeder series towards a fully automated production with 4-shift operation. ProFeeder Light is suitable for small series production and with increased need for automation and efficiency of production, it can be extended to either ProFeeder or ProFeeder Multi solutions. The modular concept is an affordable and quick way to get started with robot automation.
ProFeeder Light comes with 1 manually movable parts tray that is easy to replace, handle and set up. When the parts have been processed, the operator empties the parts tray and refills it again.
The parts tray can hold up to 780 parts and is designed to accommodate parts of all types; it can be replaced with thin plate feeding.
If you need a custom solution, it can be developed in cooperation with our engineers.
- Uniform and high quality products.
- Easy switching between small series.
- Increased machine productivity.
- With ProFeeder Light you can take the first step towards starting a night shift.
- Establishing a fully automated production line can take place gradually, ajusted to the development of your company.
- The manual operation of the machine is limited to simply filling and replacement of the parts tray.
- The return of investment is recovered in about 6 - 8 months, but often shorter, depending on the operating time.
Benefits of ProFeeder Light
- Quick setup.
- Optimised production of a small series.
- Can be used with most types of processing machines.
- A mobile and compact robot cell that is easy to move around with a pallet truck.
- The compact design allows easy access to the CNC machine and or milling machine.
- Can be used as an "extra pair of hands" during peak production or extra orders.
- The robot can be placed on all three sides of the robot cell, providing high flexibility with respect to the location of the cell next to the CNC machines.